Travel assistant Amsterdam station
As a travel assistant, you will be the friendly face at Amsterdam Station. Your main task is to make sure travellers and visitors find their way around the station.
Over de functie
For 7 days a week, we are looking for an employee to help travellers at Amsterdam Station with any questions they may have. Working hours are from 10.00 to 16.00 and you can apply if you can work 2 shifts a week! During your shift, you will be on hand to answer questions and provide assistance where needed, mainly related to the different travel options at the station. Whether it is the right track, the stop or the taxi rank, you will be the designated person to show them the way. Moreover, you are a helping hand for elderly people and travellers who could use some extra help. Are you the enthusiastic employee our client is looking for?
Over het bedrijf
Our client is a growing Dutch public transport company. They provide public transport in several places in the Netherlands and by the end of 2023, the Lelystad region will be added. They stand for dedicated service with sustainable mobility. Their core values are; people-oriented, reliable and responsible. We respond quickly and professionally to needs, keep our promises and strive for long-term partnerships.
Wat wij vragen
- You are helpful; helping others is what makes you happy!
- Availability of at least 2 days a week for a period of 6 months.
- You are sociable and have a proactive attitude.
Wat wij bieden
- A gross hourly wage of €11.51 in 2023, with an increase to a maximum of €13.27 per hour in 2024 (depending on age).
- Amsterdam station, super easy to reach by public transport so!
- They are looking for people 7 days a week (Monday to Sunday).
- You can already apply from 2 shifts per week.
- Working hours are from 10.00-16.00. It is possible that times may change by mutual agreement due to busier times at other times!