Customer service employee Swedish or Danish
Are you a Danish or Swedish speaker and do you also speak English very well? Then we are looking forward to you! We are looking for customers who want to work at the Danish or Swedish customer contact centre of this company, if you can speak both languages you can combine both contact centers. You will be working from home! Our client is a big international organization specialized in Supply Chain Management.
About the function
For our client, we are looking for a Swedish or Danish-speaking Customer Service employee. This employee will be responsible for capturing and handling all incoming and outgoing customer contacts from different media in a correct, professional and customer friendly way. Working days are Monday-Friday from 8AM-8PM.
The Swedish and Danish teams are currently working on a identity theft protection project. They do this for a company who is responsible for the development and the provision of customer service platforms. This company makes sure these platforms can be used safely so their customerâ€™s personal information are kept safe.
Daily activities of a customer service employee are answering order management queries per phone, chat and email, like order status, return requests and other generic information. In addition you will ensure that complaints are handled in a correct way and you will provide the customers with the correct service by finding solutions for problems the customer may have. You wonâ€™t be responsible for direct sales. The customer service employees in the Norwegian team are however responsible for handling questions in regard to 1st level technical support, therefore corresponding computer, software and internet knowledge is required
The Swedish and Danish customer service employees are the first point of contact for the client, that is why it is important that you are customer-oriented and providing service is natural to you. Moreover our client assumes you are able to adhere to confidentiality clauses, including but not limited to data- and customer privacy models and laws, and you will ensure registration of interactions in the complete and correct format(s).
About the company
Before you order a product online, it has already travelled a long way and hundreds of people have been involved in it's production and transportation. To make sure customers are able to buy products a company needs employees who create and produce products, people who make sure the products are visible in stores and online (marketing, e-commerce etc.), others focus mainly on selling a product (sales, sales support) or on making sure all payments are processed (credit control). After buying a product a customer needs to be able to ask questions about the product, file a complaint or ask questions about the order status (customer service). This journey from creation to customer service is called the supply chain. Our client is a company specialised in organising the supply chain management for several international companies. In their office in Apeldoorn the Customer Contact Center, the Credit and Collection teams and Financial Management Services can be found.
What we need
- You master the Swedish or Danish language fluently in word and writing (Native/ Near-Native).
- You are fully proficient in the English language (for training purposes).
- You are someone who easily shows initiative and thinks along with the employer and the customer. You are a step ahead of everyone!
- In stressful situations you know how to keep your head cool and stay professional.
- You work accurately, you are flexible and you know how to handle confidential information.
- You live in the area of Apeldoorn.
- You have working experience with handling customer contact and excellent communication skills.
- Our client prefers someone who has experience with CRM tools and systems.
- You can be deployed flexibly on all shifts from Monday-Friday between 8AM-8PM (of course the schedule will be made in consultation with you).
What we offer
- You can work from home.
- You can schedule your own working times between 08.00 and 18.00.
Do you speak fluent English and Swedish OR Danish and are you looking for a nice job in this languages? Then we are looking forward for you! You can apply for this job by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message to 06-13593269.