Junior Commercial Business Analyst
Are you an ambitious professional who has a strong sense of responsibility and who wants to build a career in an FMCG company? In this function, you combine your passion for data with the ability to positively influence the future revenue growth of our company. Are you looking for a position where you can make a real impact? If yes, maybe the position of Junior Commercial Business Analyst might be the right fit for you!
Over de functie
You will be working in our Profitable Revenue Growth Management Team (PRGM). Our team forms the linking pin in our organization. Together we combine powers and strengths from all departments to improve the revenue potential for our customers, our growers, and Driscoll’s through commercial market insights and fact-based analysis.
As a Junior Commercial Business Analyst you contribute to the Revenue Growth Planning in the DEMEA business unit: you create knowledge of the market, provide advice to our internal stakeholders (sales, marketing, demand planning) and ensure that the advice is actually taken on board.
- Maintain the demand forecast in the planning system based on input from Sales;
- Ensure demand is accurately input in the planning system based upon the latest sales plans and strategies;
- Translates market knowledge, competitive movements, and price elasticities into Commercial Demand Planning;
- Performs checks on data integrity of demand and set actions to improve it;
- Support in optimizing our product/mix strategy and improving pricing and costs;
- Establishes product and segment recommendations by customer, channel, and sales district based on commercial opportunities and insights;
- Aligns with key internal stakeholders (Sales, Demand Planning, PRGM, Product Leadership).
- Supports in optimizing promotions strategy and management;
- Creates and publishes dashboards to monitor PRGM KPIs;
- Supports the Profitable Revenue Intelligence Analyst in performance management of key Revenue Growth KPIs;
Over het bedrijf
Our company is the global market leader for fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and blackberries. With more than 100 years of farming heritage and hundreds of independent growers around the world, our company is passionate about growing fresh, beautiful and delicious berries. Our values of passion, humility, and trustworthiness have guided our mission to delight consumers around the world.
Wat wij vragen
You want to get a jump start on your career and you have the ambition to grow at a professional level within our berry business. As a person, you are analytical, process-driven, and a team player with good interpersonal skills, drive, and enthusiasm for continuous improvement. Furthermore, you have:
- 0-3 years’ experience in a similar role within a business environment;
- Bachelor level preferably in Economics, International Management, Business Analytics, Marketing or related areas;
- You have the ability to synthesize information to create breakthrough business solutions;
- Relevant experience in Commercial Finance, Business/Marketing Analytics or Category Management is an advantage;
- Understanding of Analytic platforms (Tableau) and planning software (ie. Anaplan; Quantrix);
Wat wij bieden
An unique opportunity to kick-start your career in a fast-developing FMCG industry in the growing fresh berry category. You will be part of an `energetic young’ and winning team that opens doors to a very broad experience with limitless international opportunities for talents.
- An attractive salary in line with your experience
- 26 vacation days with a yearly option to buy 6 additional;
- Profit sharing;
- A corporate phone and laptop;
- Travel expense reimbursement;
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Upload your CV and we will contact you. Questions? Then contact our Recruiter.
Cindy van Rijckevorsel
Spreekt deze baan je aan?
Solliciteer dan snel op deze functie of deel de vacature met iemand met deze talenten!