Cleaning employee Uddel
As a cleaning worker, you will clean the bungalows at the holiday park.
Over de functie
As a cleaning worker, you will clean the bungalows at the holiday park. This includes the toilets, bathroom, kitchen, and bedrooms. You will also clean and change the bedsheets and vacuum and mop the floor. The different facilities will also need to be cleaned. For example; the playground, restaurant, and reception. Finally, you will help to make sure the houses will be clean from the outside as well. This means emptying the public trash cans, sweeping the grounds, and washing the windows.
Over het bedrijf
Are you looking for an active parttime job and are you ready to roll up your sleeves? We are looking for people that will be going to help clean holiday homes and create welcoming environment for the visitors. Working alongside friendly colleagues, you'll make sure guests are delighted from the moment they arrive in their bungalows.
Wat wij vragen
- The shifts are on Monday and Friday from 10.00AM till 15.00PM. The endtime can be a little later.
- You speak the Dutch or English language.
- The park is accessible by public transport! It's a 10-minute walk from the bus stop.
- Multiple shifts per day! So, you can sign up with a friend.
- Can you work occasionally? Or just one of the days (only Monday or only on Friday?) then you can definitely sign up as well!
Wat wij bieden
The salary is between â‚¬10.37 and â‚¬13.42 gross per hour, and travel expenses are reimbursed most of the times!
Do you want to know more or are you interested? You can join the group chat for available shifts by clicking on this link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KBXhWXxh0wA7scfBpZ0HAh
Contact can be made via WhatsApp (06-220 444 98), by phone (088-522 0038), or by email (email@example.com). If you know someone else (a friend, girlfriend, acquaintance, brother, or sister) who is interested in working for Recruit a Student, we would also love to hear